Where can I find the instructions and templates for NTCIR-10 proceedings?
How can I submit my results?
- Please send all your submissions to : ntcir10adm-math (at) nii.ac.jp
Some formulae in the queries cannot be displayed by FireFox
- NTCIR-Math queries follow a standard MathML notation except for the ‘qvar’ tag that is specifically introduced to represent “wildcards (query variables).”
- If you remove qvar tag, the queries can be displayed by FireFox.
- “topics.pdf” is provided by Miachel for human readability.
Can we have any feedback for early submissions on December 21?
- Due to time and resource limitation, we are unable to return a feedback for early submissions. (In our relevance judgment process, all the submissions are first collected and then merged into a single assessment list.)
Is there any limitation about the number of returned results for a query?
- Yes. In NTCIR-10 Math IR Task, the number of results for one query is up to 100.
What is ‘runtag’?
- “runtag” is a unique identifier for each run. (i.e., <your_GroupID>_<run_ID>).
What is ‘run’?
- A run is your system outcome for a given approach. In general, you can imagine a run as the outcome of a specific variant of your system testing a specific hypothesis.
- In NTCIR-10 Math IR Task, each group can submit up to 4 runs.